Blogging for the last time

so to all my fellow eagles and prospective eagles. its time to say goodbye until next year..well next semester. This semester has gone by so fast. I can hardly believe it. I want to first say that college is not all fun and parties, it takes hard work and determination. Secondly I want to say dont abuse your freedom in college I have seen some close friends as well as fellow peers misuse it with some huge consequences. If I had one thing I want all incoming freshman to remember is responsibility and organization. As stated in a previous blog, organization is your best friend, it will help you through your college years. I would also like to say that you shouldnt stay in your room all the time. All work and no play makes for a horrible time. I would suggest that you get out there and join some clubs you will not only have fun, but you will get your community service as well. When it comes to your finals you shouldnt wait til the last minute to study. I know that all teachers say this and in High school you may be able to get away with not studying because its the last few chapters you studied. In college it is a totally different story. YOU MUST STuDY THe WHOLE SEMESTER. This is the only way you will be successful in studying for your finals. I really dont have anything else to say but I would like to leave you with a quote.


"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not; it is the first lesson that ought to be learned; and however early a man's training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly. " -Thomas H. Huxley (1825 - 1895)


until next year................HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment