Campus Life

    I don’t want to downplay staying on campus but I want people to be aware of what goes on while staying on campus. So, I stay in “the Hamptons” which are ok but the fact that one of my outlets has been out since school started and maintenance has not fixed it yet is crazy. Hopefully we can get it fixed soon. Living in the basement on the bottom floor, we also had an ant problem, but we’ve made contact with ResLife and they will take care of it. But the rooms are a nice size and I’m satisfied with the size and my roommate….we get along very well. I would suggest that when you get your assignment letter get in touch with your roommate(s) because it’s so much easier and you become familiar with that person before you move in so it breaks the tension.






      So enough about the rooms….I know a lot of people want to know about the campus parties and events and I will continue to blog about them throughout the year but those that have passed I will be more than happy to talk about. The first huge event being the Pre-Dawn Party was HUGE! It was hosted by the NCCU Student Activities Board. There were people from A &T and other surrounding colleges in attendance, and the lines were absolutely ridiculous. I picked out the perfect outfit and when I went to get in the line I realized I was pretty much OVER dressed because people were in regular shorts, shirt, and sneakers so I went back to my room and dressed down and came back. Bermuda and I stood in line for a good hr and a half before we finally left. Although I didn’t get in, the Pre-Dawns are rocking and everybody wants to be there. If you know what’s good you will there earlier so that you will get in because these parties reach capacity. Campus life is pretty live and there is always something going on but it’s left up to you to find out what’s going on

0 comments:

Post a Comment