A Day in the Life of an Eagle

         So a typical day for me is full of classes meetings and homework. I’m up at 8:00 every morning preparing for my day. I leave my room in the HAMPTONS (inside joke). Let me brief you on the housing….if you live in the Richmond complex you are considered the suburbs or the Hamptons being that we are soo far away. So back to the day….my first class is all the way across campus in the biology building. That’s a fifty minute class. Then from there I have an hour break. So I catch up on some homework or take that opportunity to start from the previous class. I encourage that you use all of your spare time for studying and homework because when the weekend comes you are not going to want to do homework on the weekends, that’s party-time. So from there I head to my Dimensions of Learning class. That is the EASIEST class you will take. SHOUTS TO Mr. Mitchell the best instructor. This class is a mandatory class for freshman where you learn the history of NCCU. You are taught how to manage time and it gradually helps you into the college life. This class will be one of your essential classes. My last class of the day is English Composition; this class is focused on writing. You focus on the composition of the paper. The paper is broken down into parts and each part is explained in great detail. After classes I go to the cafe for lunch, the cafe food takes some getting used to. It is really good but you have to get used to it. Everyday it is something new, and we have Chicken Wednesdays and Fish Fridays!!! Oh and the chicken tacos are the best. Usually after classes and lunch I’m back at the Hamptons to do my homework or finish assignments due the next day. That’s the gist of my day. I do stress that you involve yourself in the numerous organizations on campus because a typical day ends at about 5 and you don’t want to be stuck in your room the rest of the day. Maintain a social and academic life. So, until next time....-NCCU College giirl ;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment